St. John: Boat, Beach and Snorkel at Honeymoon Beach
- Relax on the beach in a reclining beach chair
- Be outfitted in complete snorkel gear
- Enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean
Bikinis on the Beach Beach Bar & Grill is now open and is the only beach side dining on St John. Virgin islands Ecotours operated the only beach side watersports center on St John, and while here you can also rent kayaks, SUPs and relaxing pool floats.
Experience one of the best beaches in the Virgin Islands National Park at the exclusive Caneel Bay Resort's Honeymoon Beach on St. John's North Shore, only one mile from Cruz Bay.
- Round trip boat ride from Cruz Bay to Honeymoon Beach
- Reclining lounge beach chair and snorkel equipment
- Dressing room, shower, restrooms, hammocks, picnic tables, lounge seating areas
- Items which are for sale, including water, t-shirts, towels, sun screen, sun glasses, and other necessary and appropriate beach items
- Lunch, snacks and cocktails
When you get there
Directions Honeymoon Beach is located at Caneel Bay, St. John, on the North Shore of the Virgin Islands National Park. You can reach Honeymoon Beach at Caneel Bay Resort several ways: From St. John By car (drive to Cruz Bay and park in town or in the Public Enighed Pond Parking lot) and walk to the Beach by the Passenger Ferry to meet our shuttle boat. From St. Thomas Take the ferry, which departs from Red Hook (the eastern most point of St. Thomas) every hour on the hour in both directions—$7 per person each way. The ferry is a 15 minute scenic and enjoyable ride. Once you arrive, you will see the boat waiting for you o nether beach directly next to the ferry terminal. Or, bring your car on the barge which mostly leaves every 30 minutes and costs $50 round trip. This is a better deal than the passenger ferry if you have 4 or more people as it gives you flexibility!Open in Google Maps ⟶