Honeymoon Beach: All-Day Watersports Package
- Snorkel, kayak, and try out paddleboarding while enjoying a full day at Honeymoon Beach
- Relax in the water on a sturdy float, lie in a hammock under a palm tree, or rest in your own beach chair
- Enjoy the pristine sands and warm waters in Virgin Islands National Park with all equipment provided
When booking this tour, select one of two types of options:
Select the 9:00AM-4:00PM hike-in & hike-out option if you plan to hike the popular one mile Lind Point Trail from the National Park Visitor Center in Cruz Bay or hike the 5-10 minute steep trail from the Top Of Lind Point Hill parking lot.
Or; select the boat option and choose your preferred departure time and pick-up location. Our inflatable Zodiac boat will pick you up from Cruz Bay and whisk you on a six-minute exciting ride around the Lind Point to Honeymoon Beach.
The boat holds 8 guests and will make repeated trips for larger groups .
This Day Pass discounted package includes everything you need to take full advantage to one of the most spectacular and beautiful beaches on St. John.
- Paddle sit-on-top kayaks
- Stand-up paddle boards
- Beach chairs
- Lounge chairs
- Snorkel gear: mask, snorkel, fins, and personal flotation device
- Pool float
- Beach hammock
- Restroom facilities
- Personal expenses
- Items for sale including water, clothing, sun cream, and other beach items
When you get there
Honeymoon Beach at Caneel Bay, St John, on the North Shore of the Virgin Islands National Park. You can reach Honeymoon Beach at Caneel Bay Resort by several ways: By car: Drive to Caneel Bay Resort, 1 mile (1.6 km) from Cruz Bay, By Taxi: Ask for Caneel Bay Resort By foot: Hike the 1 mile (1.6km) easy path, which departs from behind the VI National Park Visitor Center in Cruz Bay. The Lind Point Trail is a popular and easy trail to walk from Cruz Bay and starts a few blocks from the passenger ferry terminal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Cancellation Policy: Your payment is 100% refundable until 24 hours before the date and time your tour is due to depart. If you cancel your booking with less than 24 hours notice or fail to show up for your tour, then the full cost of the tour will be charged to the credit card used to guarantee your tour.