Honeymoon Beach: All-Day Watersports Package
- Snorkel, kayak, and try out paddleboarding while enjoying a full day at Honeymoon Beach
- Relax in the water on a sturdy float, lie in a hammock under a palm tree, or rest in your own beach chair
- Enjoy the pristine sands and warm waters in Virgin Islands National Park with all equipment provided
Select the 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM hike-in and hike-out option if you plan to hike the popular 1 mile Lind Point Trail from the National Park Visitor Center in Cruz Bay or hike the 5 to 10-minute steep trail from the Top Of Lind Point Hill parking lot.
Select the taxi shuttle option and choose your preferred departure time. Your taxi will pick you up in Cruz Bay and whisk you to Honeymoon Beach in less than 10 minutes.
- Paddle sit-on-top kayaks
- Stand-up paddle boards
- Beach chairs
- Lounge chairs
- Snorkel gear: mask, snorkel, fins, and personal flotation device
- Pool float
- Beach hammock
- Restroom facilities
- Personal expenses
- Items for sale including water, clothing, sun cream, and other beach items
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
Honeymoon Beach at Caneel Bay, St John, on the North Shore of the Virgin Islands National Park. By foot: Hike the 1 mile (1.6km) easy path, which departs from behind the VI National Park Visitor Center in Cruz Bay. The Lind Point Trail is a popular and easy trail to walk from Cruz Bay and starts a few blocks from the passenger ferry terminal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Cancellation Policy: Your payment is 100% refundable until 24 hours before the date and time your tour is due to depart. If you cancel your booking with less than 24 hours notice or fail to show up for your tour, then the full cost of the tour will be charged to the credit card used to guarantee your tour.