Saint John, New Brunswick: Highlights Tour
Pickup includedPickup and drop-off is available from any hotel in the downtown Saint John area. The local operator will you with exact pickup details
- Enjoy a quick stop at City Market
- Receive dmission to the SKYWALK observation deck
- Take a relaxing ride on the Reversing Falls Shuttle Boat
- Have a brief stop at Saint John Sign and Fort Howe National Historical Site
- Benefit from small, intimate tour groups that are limited to a maximum of seven people
Your tour begins with a stop at Canada’s oldest continuously operated farmer’s market - Saint John City Market. Here you will be able to grab a tasty treat or coffee from a local café, find unique souvenirs for friends and family, or just walk around taking in the sights of this historical building. Want a truly unique historical experience? Ask your tour guide for the names of vendors and businesses in the City Market who have been in business for over 100 years!
No stop at Saint John would be complete without a trip to the Reversing Falls which is where you are headed next on your tour. Step out onto the SKYWALK observation deck which gives you a from-the-sky look at the world-famous Reversing Falls Rapids and allows you to catch amazing views of uptown Saint John. Straight from the observation deck, you will head over to Carleton Martello Tower. Originally built to help defend the city during the War of 1812, this historical landmark is now used by tourists to catch spectacular uninterrupted views of the city’s harbor and city skyline.
From the Carleton Martello Tower, you will hop aboard the Reversing Falls Shuttle Boat. While cruising down the river you will not only be able to relax and really see the city’s sights, but you will get to be up-close-and-personal with the Reversing Falls you saw earlier in the tour. Before completing your tour and heading back to your hotel or chosen drop-off location, you will quickly be taken to see the Saint John sign and Fort Howe Historical Site. Make sure you have your camera ready because you will certainly want to capture the great sites of the tour.
- Pick-up and drop off at any hotel located in the downtown Saint John area
- All admission costs
- Narrated driving tour
- River cruise
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• There is a 2 passenger minimum to operate these tours
• The boat cruise is weather dependent and will not operate in the off-season