Skip-The-Line Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Guided Tour
Pick-up servicePick-up from your hotel or accomodation
- Skip the long lines to the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell
- Learn more about the genius of Antoni Gaudí
- Stroll around the gardens of Park Güell to discover Gaudí's trademark motifs
- Enjoy a wonderful and intimate experience with a maximum of 10 people in the group
Get an introduction to Gaudí's character as you look at the 4 façades of the Sagrada Familia, and then enter the unfinished basilica to explore its 5 aisles. Learn about Gaudí’s plans when construction began, and then take a 10-minute drive to Park Güell.
Upon arrival, admire the multi-colored mosaic dragon as your guide explains the park’s history. Stroll around the gardens to discover typical Gaudi motifs such as the serpentine bench and colonnades bearing his trademark sinuous contours.
- Skip-the-line entry to the Sagrada Familia
- Skip-the-line entry Park Güell (if option selected)
- Transportation by luxury car between the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell (if Park Güell option selected)
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point from Monday to Saturday: Carrer Mallorca 422, Barcelona (outside Picasso Restaurant). Please find the red umbrella. Meeting point on Sunday: Carrer d'Olot 16, Barcelona (Park Güell)Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The tour ends at the main entrance of Park Güell. Your guide will advise you how to return to your destination if necessary