From Fremantle: Rottnest Island Day Sailing Trip
- Explore the many picturesque bays
- Swim, kayak or head to the reefs for a snorkel
- Snooze and relax onboard in comfort
- Take part in the sailing, raising, lowering and trimming sails or taking the helm
Drop anchor in one of the many picturesque bays off the island and jump into the refreshing waters to swim. Head to the reefs and discover the underwater landscape with snorkeling equipment, or go kayaking or paddle boarding. Recline in the cargo net, relax on the shaded rear deck, or lie in the comfortable trampoline between the hulls.
Take part in the sailing if you like, learning how to raise, lower, and trim the sails from your knowledgeable crew. You can even take the helm and try being captain. Morning tea and refreshments are provided onboard, as well as a delicious lunch. Return to Fremantle at the end of an incredible day at sea.
- Full-day cruise
- Morning tea
- Tea, coffee, refreshments
- Snorkeling equipment
- Kayaks and stand-up paddle board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
- Sun hat
• This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility