Rotterdam City Game: The Fight of Spies for the Old Town
- Visit the Cubic Houses, among the most fascinating houses in Europe
- Find a unique chess museum
- Learn the real story of Rotterdam during WW2
- Follow clues and solve puzzles to complete your mission
After you buy the quest, receive an access code that you can use in the app. The quest will take you from 1.5 to 2-hours to complete, but there’s no time limit, you can finish it at your own pace. The total length is about 3 km. You won’t need a guide, just download the app, go to the starting point and you’re ready to go on a city exploration adventure.
As you solve the clues, discover new locations and stories. This game is one of the most interesting and unique ways to have fun whilst acquainting yourself with the marvelous city of Rotterdam. This is a fantastic game for families and groups of friends.
- Access to the quest inside the mobile game - the quest is available to play in English and French
- Internet connection/Cell Phone Data
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Go in front of the Centraal Station in Rotterdam, download the Questo app and create a new account with your email. Then, go to the starting point from the app and solve your first clue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Charged Smartphone
• The quest can be played in English and French.
• There is no person assisting you at the starting point. To start the game, you must use the app and follow the indications you get by email after purchase.
• You must be at the starting point (Centraal station) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start.
• The quest can be played anytime between 7 AM and 10 PM.
• Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at.