Rotorua: Ultimate Zipline Forest Canopy Tour
- Go higher and see further on this brand new ultimate experience in Rotorua
- Experience prehistoric New Zealand forest on a 3.5-hour zipline canopy tour
- Take on iconic features including suspended cliff-walk and 18-meter abseil
- Soak up breathtaking lake views and climb spiral staircases to treetop platforms
Climb aboard a scenic shuttle transfer to the Dansey Road Scenic Reserve, just 10-minutes away. Step into a lost world and come face to face with towering trees and native flora untouched for centuries in one of the most intact native eco-systems you’ll find anywhere in New Zealand.
Journey in small intimate groups, deep into 500-hectares of ancient forest. The experience includes a network of zip lines, suspended swingbridges, spiral staircases, treetop platforms and forest trails. Take on thrilling iconic features including a suspended cliff walkway and 18-meter abseil.
Immerse yourself in this breathtaking country. Hear the inimitable birdsong of New Zealand native birds including Tuis, North Island Robins, Kereru and Tomtits in their natural habitat.
By participating in this activity you are contributing to the conservation effort, as part of your ticket price goes towards the programme to restore the beautiful forest and remove all introduced pests.
- Hotel pick-up & drop off (if needed) from Rotorua
- Shuttle transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 3.5-hour zipline tour
- Two professional kiwi guides
- All safety equipment
- Complimentary photos available for download
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from any central Rotorua location can be arranged with the local partner after booking
• Minimum age is 10 years, minimum weight is 30 kg, and maximum weight is 120 kg
• Closed-toe footwear is required - supportive footwear such as trainers or hiking boots is recommended
• It is recommended that you wear multiple layers for your tour
• Tour is not recommended for pregnant women, participants with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair