Rotorua Sights: Te Puia, Rainbow Springs and Agrodome
- Learn about New Zealand agriculture at the Rotorua Agrodome
- See the native New Zealand Kiwi bird at Rainbow Springs Nature Park
- Experience the unique Rotorua geothermal activity at Te Puia
- Listen to lively commentary from your expert driver guide
Gain an insight into New Zealand's Māori culture at Te Puia, then experience Rotorua's famous geothermal activity with a tour of the neighboring Whakarewarewa Thermal Valley, a place where mud pools bubble and boil and geysers shoot steam high into the air. You'll also see Te Puia's woodcarving and weaving schools and see how these ancient Māori art forms are being passed on to a new generation of master artists.
New Zealand wildlife and natural scenery is on display at Rainbow Springs Nature Park, where you can get up close to all kinds of native flora and fauna including the famous kiwi, a flightless native bird. Wander through native forest and discover New Zealand birds, fish and lizards (including the ancient tuatara), as well as exotic animals from around the world.
Then, you will see New Zealand's agricultural industry in action at the Agrodome, a working organic farm where you can find out all about farming life in New Zealand, watch a sheep shearing display, and see sheep dog trials where the hard-working farm dogs show off their amazing skills.
After a morning enjoying some of the best things to see in Rotorua, you’ll be returned to your starting point.
- Half-day tour
- Complimentary hotel pick-up/drop off (selected locations)
- Entry in to three attractions
- Free WiFi
- Food and Beverages