Rotorua: Cedarwood Hot Tub Soak
- Soak in your own Cedarwood hot tub with up to 6 friends and family.
- Soothe your body with warm, fresh spring water
- Spoil yourself with push button, tubside additional drinks service set in a stream & forest surronding. Good George craft beer & cider, wine, coffee
- Enjoy the tranquility of the surrounding forest
Slip into the soothing water of your hot tub and feel your body relax. Invite friends and family to share the spacious tub and take in the serenity of the surrounding forest. Enjoy complimentary drinking water, or use the push button service to order from the bar without leaving the water. Sample a craft beer or cider, tea, Manuka roasted coffee, or a wine from the Mills Reef selection.
During the day listen out for local birds chirping in the trees, and by night gaze up at the stars you can see above the forest darkness. After your 45-minute hot tub soak has finished, feel free to slip your feet into a “Shinny Dip” tub to end the experience.
- 45 Minute hot tub soak
- Car parking
- Lockers for storing clothes
- Tub side push button drinks service.
- Site map.
- Hot shower.
- Bakery food
- Transfers to/from Rotorua
- Towel hire
- Swimwear hire
- Children under 5 years
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
Secret Spot is on the left, close to the exit of the Waipa MTB carpark between the forest and the carpark. It is the building with the waterfall flowing off the roof into a rock pool. Also look for the high dark fence on the earth mound with fern trees growing on it. The reception is a cedarwood building with a S sign on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted