Waitomo Caves, Te Puia, and Agrodome Tour from Rotorua
- Travel aboard a deluxe coach, complete with free Wi-Fi
- Marvel at the bio-luminescence of thousands of glowworms in Waitomo Caves
- Learn about New Zealand agriculture at the Rotorua Agrodome
- Experience the unique Rotorua geothermal activity at Te Puia
- Listen to lively commentary from your expert driver guide
Board a boat to travel along an underground stream to a magical glowworm grotto. Enjoy a picnic-style lunch served on board the coach as you return towards Rotorua.
Learn about farm life in New Zealand on a 4WD tour of a working organic farm. Then, watch an entertaining farm show, including sheep shearing demonstrations and a sheep dog trial. Continue to Te Puia to experience an amazing Maori cultural performance. Get back to nature in the geothermal valley of Whakarewarewa before arriving back in Rotorua.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, if option booked
- Transportation by comfortable coach with free Wi-Fi
- Entrance and guided tour of Waitomo Caves
- Tour and show at the Agrodome organic farm
- Entrance and Maori cultural performance at Te Puia
- Guided tour of Whakarewarewa
Prepare for the activity
• Waitomo caves has stairs but you do not require a high level of fitness to enjoy the visit