Tokyo: Roppongi Hills Observatory and Mori Art Museum Ticket
- Admire panoramic views of the city from the Roppongi Hills Observation Desk
- Marvel at world-famous masterpieces and immersive exhibitions at the Mori Art Museum
- Save money and time with this 2-in-1 combination ticket
Head to the Roppongi Hills Observatory Deck, which boasts sprawling views of the city skyline from the 52nd floor of the building. From the deck, admire panoramic views of Tokyo and soak up the atmosphere of this unique birds-eye location. For an additional charge you can also go up to the Sky Deck where you can feel the breeze from the top of one of Tokyo’s tallest buildings.
After your trip to the observatory visit the Mori Art Museum, home to a collection of contemporary and international artistic masterpieces and seasonal exhibitions. Explore the museum at your own pace, and marvel at the array of beautiful pieces on display.
You also have the option of buying a ticket for the Mori Art Museum only.
- Admission to Roppongi Observation Deck
- Admission to Mori Art Museum
- Admission to the Sky Deck
- Audio-guide at Mori Art Museum
Prepare for the activity
Go to 3F, and show your printed voucher at the ticket office to exchange for a real ticket. Tokyo City View And Sky Deck, Japan, 〒106-0032 Tokyo, Minato City, Roppongi, 6 Chome−10−１, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower, 52階Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Tickets are non-refundable
• Please check the opening and closing times of the attractions when booking/visiting
• Please note that the Mori Art Museum holds seasonal exhibitions and as result it may possibly be be closed on some dates. Please check the official website of Mori Art Museum for current exhibitions and closure dates
• Please note the Mori Art Museum closes at 5:00 PM every Tuesday
• Business hours may change depending on local circumstances, bad weather, or seasonal business
• Due to maintenance work between March 31 and April 3, 2020, some parts of the Observatory Deck are inaccessible