Discover one of the world’s finest art collections on a 3-hour semi-private tour of the Vatican City in Rome. Skip the long ticket lines to the Vatican Museums. Then, marvel at Michelangelo’s frescoes in the Sistine Chapel. End in St. Peter’s Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Journey through the art and architecture of the Vatican City
- Wander the vast galleries of the Vatican Museums
- Enter Michelangelo's sublime Sistine Chapel
- See the rare Raphael Rooms and popes' private chambers
- Marvel at Michelangelo's "La Pieta"
- Discover statues and sculpture from the days of Ancient Rome
- Explore St. Peter's Basilica to experience the majesty of one of the world's largest churches
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Skip-the-ticket-line entrance tickets
- English-speaking historian guide
- Earphone system
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Walk following the walls of the Vatican city until you reach the entrance to the museums. There are two gates, one of them is situated on top of few steps, on top of the gate there are two statues, under the statues the inscription: MUSEI VATICANI. The group will meet in front of this gate. The guide will hold a sign: ONCE IN ROME.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The Basilica is not accessible until further notice
- Please note the dress code to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women at all times. You risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Minimum numbers apply for this tour. Your tour may be cancelled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. In the event of a cancellation, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Please note that you should not carry large bags on the tour, as these items won't be admitted inside the attractions.
- Areas around the museums or basilica are sometimes closed. In the event of a partial closure of some attractions, no refund is admitted. Your guide will take you to other areas of the museums