Explore the Vatican City later in the day on a guided tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, accompanied by an expert guide. Skip the ticket line to enter the infamous monuments and let your guide fill you in on the ins and outs of the highlights, such as Michelangelo’s wondrous frescoes, Roman sculptures dating back to ancient times, or Renaissance masterpieces by Raphael. Marvel at Micheangelo’s ‘Last Judgment’ in person, as well as the Pinacoteca Vaticana that includes works by the likes of da Vinci and Caravaggio.
About this activity
- Duration: 2 - 3.5 hours
- Skip the ticket line
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Audio guide/headphones
Select participants and date
- Benefit from skip-the-ticket-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this guided tour
- Admire the beautiful Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Feast your eyes on the artwork of old masters like Michelangelo and Raphael
- Explore the Pio Clementine Museum, Belvedere Courtyard and more
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Via Germanico 8, 00192 Rome. Please arrive 25 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- St. Peter's is closed during the following times: Wednesdays: 8:00 AM -12:00 PM, December 24 and 31.
- During these times the tour will visit other parts of the museums.
- The Vatican can get very crowded all year round. June, July and August are particularly busy as they are high-season months.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- On rare occasions, St. Peter's Basilica closes without notice. In this case, the tour will include a 3-hour visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel instead of St. Peter's. The tour operator will not offer refunds.