Save precious time with a skip-the-ticket-line entrance ticket to the Vatican Museums, and discover the papal collections with an English-speaking guide. Pause to reflect in the Sistine Chapel, and get fast-track entry to St. Peter's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Skip the long ticket lines to the main attractions of the Vatican City
- Explore the main galleries of the Vatican Museums
- Admire Michelangelo's beautiful frescoes in the Sistine Chapel
- Enter St. Peter's Basilica through a reserved entrance
- Discover hidden gems with an expert guide
- Entrance tickets and reservation fees to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- English-speaking local guide
- Skip-the-ticket-line access
- Small group tour
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of Caffe' Vaticano on Viale Vaticano, 100. Your guide will be waiting, holding a sign for ease of recognition..Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Student card
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible. If you have doubts about your mobility, a private tour is strongly recommended.
- Student rates are available for those aged 18 to 25. Please have a valid student ID (university card) on the day of your tour or you will be required to pay the different of full price admission.
- The Vatican tends to be quieter in the late afternoon. However, there is a chance the museums may still be crowded while you are inside.
- You are advised to be at the meeting point up to 15 minutes in advance to ensure a prompt start.