Vatican & Sistine Chapel Skip-the-Line Tour for Kids in Rome
- See all the Vatican highlights on a single tour
- Enjoy a tour designed for kids and their families
- Skip the long lines waiting to enter the Vatican Museums
Imagine your children immersed in rich tradition and ancient wonders with a local English-speaking guide who makes learning fun. Give your family the experience of a lifetime on this tour that’s designed and priced for up to 15 participants.
Sightseeing can be overwhelming for children when it involves waiting in boring lines to see places and artifacts they don’t understand. On this tour, your children are the center of activity. With privileged, reserved admission to historic sites, there is no boredom or fidgeting in long lines.
Interactive visual learning tools, pop-up books, iPad games, and trivia are all incorporated into the experience to provide a realistic glimpse into life in ancient times.
You’ll be escorted through the Vatican Museums for the thrill of a lifetime. Following a treasure hunt theme, children will engage in conversations about the fascinating history of Roman civilization.
Through the works of Michelangelo, Raphael, da Vinci, Caravaggio, and a host of other artists, your family will become acquainted with what it was like to live in ancient times, as an artist, a parent, a child, or even an emperor or soldier.
By special arrangement, the group will travel by passageway from the Sistine Chapel, with its ornate painted ceilings, to St. Peter’s Basilica and Michelangelo’s Pieta'.
- Skip-the-line tickets for the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Private tour
- Specialist tour guide
- Food or drink
Prepare for the activity
At the Vatican Museums'entrance, by the white monumental door topped by the statues of Raphael and Michelangelo. The tour guide will be standing there holding a sign with the customer's name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
• Due to the increasing popularity of Pope Francis and the increased activity in organizing mass events at the Vatican, some areas may be closed at the last minute without prior notice. This has already occurred this year and could happen again during your Vatican tour. In these cases the Sistine Chapel and/or St. Peter’s Basilica might not be accessible. If this occurs your tour guide will provide you with a valuable alternative concentrating the tour inside the Vatican Museums
• A dress code for both men and women requires shoulders and knees to be covered. Shorts and skirts are fine, but must cover the knees
• Do not bring large items (such as large bags, backpacks, long umbrellas) on the tour as they are not permitted in the Vatican Museums
• You are allowed to bring water and cameras into the main attractions (such as the Vatican Museums and the Coliseum)
• This tour is not suitable for kids under 5 years of age
You might also like...
Product ID: 54073