Vatican Museums: VIP-Hosted Entry Ticket and Lunch
- Skip the long lines to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Enjoy a lunch prepared by the pope's chefs
- Marvel at masterpieces by Michelangelo and other artists
Get escorted to the entrance to one of the world's most popular museums and fast track your way past the crowds! Wander the miles of galleries, corridors, and courtyards to see the highlights of the extensive collections that interest you most.
Gaze in wonder at the miraculous frescoes by Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel, visit the Gallery of Maps to discover how cartographers depicted the world through the centuries, enter the private chambers of the Raphael Rooms, and more. Then, feast on a typical Italian menu cooked by the pope's chefs!
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Lunch at the Vatican Museums
- Pickup and drop-off
- Guided tour
- Audio guide
- Access to St. Peter's Basilica
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Touristation meeting point, about 50 meters from the entrance to the Vatican Museums. A member of staff will take you to the museum entrance and give you all the information you need.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Your knees and shoulders must be covered to enter the Vatican Museums