St. Peter's Basilica Fast Entry & Pope's Treasury Museum
- Skip the lines at St. Peter’s Basilica and enter without delay
- Enjoy an audioguide of the Basilica and Treasury Museum (10 languages available)
- Admire the most important Catholic church in the world and the masterpieces of the greatest artists in the world at your own pace
Marvel at the Pieta, Michelangelo’s stunning sculpture, representing the ultimate expression of love between a mother and her son.
Admire Bernini’s canopy standing over the tomb of St. Peter. See the interior of the Basilica’s dome, designed by Michelangelo, and marvel at this masterpiece by the most important artist of the Italian Renaissance.
After the Basilica tour you’ll receive an audio guide for your visit to the Treasury Museum.
After passing through the 18th-century sacristy of the basilica you’ll enter St. Peter’s Treasury, which houses church ornaments, statues, papal miters, and various other objects, usually gifts from kings or other nobles.
Notable pieces include the monument to Pope Sixtus IV (1471-1484), a work by Antonio del Pollaiolo, who was a 15th-century Florentine artist. The sarcophagus shows the pope surrounded by the virtues and the liberal arts.
- Skip-the-line entrance at St. Peter’s Basilica
- Audio guides for St Peter's Basilica and for the Treasury Museum
- Entrance ticket for the Treasury Museum
- Earphones (bring yours or purchase them at the desk for € 1,00)
Prepare for the activity
On the right side of Saint Peter's Square facing the Basilica, outside the colonnade of Saint Peter's Square (important: not inside), just in front of the Vatican post office. Vox Mundi staff will be waiting wearing a blue jacket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
• There will be an airport-style security check before you enter St. Peter's Basilica; please leave liquids and sharp items at home and carry your possessions in a lightweight bag (you may be refused entrance to St. Peter's Basilica if you do not follow this)