St. Peter's Basilica Guided Tour: Reserved Entrance
- Enjoy a guided tour of of St. Peter's Basilica without the long line
- Admire the luxurious elegance of Basilica's interior
- Discover the Chapel of the Confession
- Avoid the stand around with the only fast track ticket available
Known as the Queen of all the Basilicas, the Basilica of St. Peter is a church in the Renaissance style with a central dome that dominates the skyline of Rome. As you enter the church, you will see that its interior is vast compared to other churches.
At the heart of the basilica, beneath the high altar, you will discover the Confessio, or Chapel of the Confession, named for the confession of faith by St. Peter, which lead to his martyrdom. Two curving marble staircases lead to this underground chapel at the level of the Constantinian church and immediately above the burial place of Saint Peter.
You will see that the entire interior of St. Peter's is lavishly decorated with marble, reliefs, architectural sculpture, and gilding. It's luxurious and elegant. Come and enjoy the Queen of all of the Basilicas!
- Official guide
- Skip the line before the entrance to the metal detectors
- Basilica entrance ticket (entrance to the church is free)
- Dome (Cupola) entrance ticket
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is – facing the Basilica - under the right side colonnade (series of columns around the Basilica Square), just in the middle, precisely in correspondence of the Police hurdle. The staff - wearing a blue jacket with the Vox Mundi logo printed on it - will wait for you 15 minutes before your scheduled visit time to accompany you, through a dedicated gate, inside the Basilica.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• There will be an airport-style security check before you enter St. Peter's Basilica; please leave liquids and sharp items at home and carry your possessions in a lightweight bag (you may be refused entrance to St. Peter's Basilica if you do not follow this)
• It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before tour departure; guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded
• Don't forget to bring a form of ID and your voucher