Colosseum, Palatine Hill & Roman Forum Skip-the-Line Tour
- Skip the line and spend your vacation discovering Ancient Rome’s most famous sites
- Experience the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum in three immersive hours
- Benefit from an expert guide to regale you with myths and historical tales of gladiators, beasts and emperors
- Make the most of small tour groups of 25 people or less, with audio headsets included – so you won’t miss a word
The next stop takes you back to the very beginning. Palatine Hill is the spot Romulus chose to found the city that would become Rome in 753 BC – a decision that ended in tragedy for his brother Remus. As you learn the history of this incredible area, you’ll enjoy spectacular views overlooking your next destination: the Roman Forum.
The Forum and the Via Sacra, the Sacred Way, were the heart of Ancient Rome. All of Roman life could be found in this bustling marketplace: commerce and trade, political rallies, military parades, and the sacred ceremonies of the Vestal Virgins.
In just three hours, you’ll experience all that allowed Rome to endure so long – staying immersed in history the entire time, without wasting a moment waiting in line.
- Skip-the line-entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Reservation fee
- Headsets when needed
- Groups of no more than 25 people
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Strollers or baby carriages cannot be accommodated