Rome: Walking Tour by Night
- Explore the Renaissance squares of Rome by night
- Discover the local history with a professional art historian guide
- Walk your way through the maze of backstreets connecting Piazza Spagna and Piazza Navona
As you enjoy an ice cream, your guide will lead you through the maze of backstreets which connect Piazza Spagna and Piazza Navona, revealing treasures such as the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps and the Pantheon along the way so that you, too, can experience how the city transforms after dark.
Your professional guide will also have a background in art history, making this one of the most informative Rome-by-night tours you can experience. If you're a night owl with a thirst for knowledge, this is the tour for you.
- Professional art historian guide
- Walking tour
- Small group tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Piazza del Popolo (Metro A "Flaminio"). The tour guide will meet you at the large Obelisk in the middle of the square, and will be holding a red and white leaflet with the local partner's name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• A small amount of walking is involved
• Wheelchair accessible