Rome: Vatican Museum and Colosseum Fast Track Tickets
- Admire Michelangelo's self-portrait in the Sistine Chapel
- Skip the lines and walk straight into Rome's most iconic buildings
- Learn about Rome's brutal past in the Colosseum
In the morning, go straight to the front of the line at the Vatican Museums. Learn about the history and people behind the awe-inspiring art in the Pinecone Courtyard, the Hall of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries, and the Gallery of Candelabra. Next, visit the magnificent Sistine Chapel, where you can admire Michelangelo’s most iconic work.
After lunch, walk in the steps of the gladiators at the Colosseum and stand in the spot where they fought against wild animals, and each other. You'll also get access to the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum, where Roman civilization was born, with this ticket.
- Fast track entrance to the Vatican Museums, including the Sistine Chapel
- Fast track entrance to the Colosseum, including the Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum
- Assistance at the entrance
- Transportation between the Vatican Museums and the Colosseum
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point for the Vatican Museums: Via Sebastiano Veniero 15, close to the Vatican city. Meeting point for the Colosseum: Via Capo d'Africa 15A The closest metro station to the Vatican Museums is "Ottaviano" (A line), take the Anagnina line to Termini. There, change to the B line, direction Laurentina, to reach "Colosseo". The meeting point is located approximately 6 minutes from the metro station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Product ID: 272252