Rome 2-Hour Panoramic Segway Tour
- See Rome’s best panoramic views by Segway
- Enjoy unique views of St. Peter’s Basilica and the Colosseum
- Visit the ancient Capitoline Hill and the square designed by Michelangelo
Take in the distinctive atmosphere of the Jewish Quarter, starting with the lovely Turtles Fountain in Piazza Mattei. Then ride your Segway to the Temple of Hercules and hear about the legend behind the so-called Mouth of Truth.
Head up the Aventine Hill to enjoy an amazing panorama of the whole city from the beautiful Garden of Oranges.
Stop at the Circus Maximus for a view of the largest stadium of ancient Rome. Continue alongside the Palatine Hill to reach the Colosseum, the most iconic structure of the Eternal City.
Next, you’ll glide past the Imperial Forum and head up the Capitoline Hill to see a square designed by Michelangelo, and to marvel at the panoramic views of the Roman Forum.
Finally you’ll ride your Segway to the Marcellus Theater, traveling down the quiet alleys of the Jewish Quarter.
- Segway and helmet
- Tour leader
- Orientation session
- Audio guide (available in different languages)
- Poncho (in case of light rain)
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Admission fees
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide on Piazza Mattei 11, in the Jewish Quarter of Rome Directions from Piazza Venezia: Head towards the Marcellus Theater (the building that looks like the Colosseum), departing the Vittoriano (the huge white building) on your left. When you reach the Marcellus Theater, turn right. Go straight ahead, following the street to Piazza Mattei, where you will find the Turtles Fountain in the center of the square. Our office is on the corner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
• All Segway riders must weigh between 40 and 110 kilograms (90 to 250 pounds). Those that do not meet these requirements will not be permitted to partake in the tour and will not be refunded
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
• You must be able to climb and descend stairs without assistance