Rome: Small Group VIP Colosseum Early Morning Tour
- Avoid the crowds with early morning skip-the-line entrance
- Enjoy panoramic views of the best-preserved part of the Colosseum
- Learn about the Roman Republic and its most famous monument on this guided tour
An expert tour guide will reveal, with detailed stories, the secrets of the Colosseum as you explore this architectural wonder. With an excellent background in history, art, and archaeology, your guide will help you to explore the Colosseum and its history on this VIP tour.
- All fees and taxes
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Colosseum guided tour
- Small group - max 13 participants
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Transportation to/from the attractions
- Food and drinks
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The local partner's office. Located above the Colosseum metro station (Largo Gaetana Agnesi). Once in Largo Gaetana Agnesi, cross the small pedestrian bridge and go to Via Della Polveriera No.8 just a few steps from the end of the pedestrian bridge. Please make sure to arrive at least 30 minutes before your departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Alcohol and drugs
- Glass objects
• You must have a valid photo ID. Security may prevent you from entering the site if you don't comply with directions. Children's discount is only applied only with valid ID.
• For security reasons, all visitors and their luggage shall be screened.
• Forbidden objects inside the Colosseum: bottles and glasses containers, alcoholic beverages, aerosols, backpacks, camping gear, bulky bags, and luggage/trollies.
• Colosseum administration has the ability to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, without notice.
• No pets are allowed.