Skip-the-Line Colosseum Tickets with Arena Floor Access
- Enjoy special access to the arena floor through the Colosseum's back door
- Explore the Colosseum at your own pace and spend more time inside
- Imagine ancient Rome when the amphitheater was filled with roaring crowds
Take in close-up views of the underground area where the spectacles were brought to life and the panorama from where the Emperor’s box once stood.
Gain access to the second floor. Imagine what it must have been like when the stands were packed and the crowds roared.
Afterwards there is the option of continuing to explore the Colosseum or following a representative for skip-the-line access to the Roman Forum. Hike to the top of the Palatine Hill for panoramic views.
- Privileged Colosseum arena access
- Colosseum and Roman Forum ticket and reservation fees
- Optional skip-the-line access to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- English-speaking host
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the 2nd floor of the Colosseo stop on metro line B (blue line). A representative will be wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance as your host cannot wait for latecomers.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible
• Due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the venue
• Strollers and baby carriers cannot be accommodated on this activity