Rome: Skip-the-Line Colosseum Ticket with Escorted Entrance
- Don't worry about the massive queues outside the Colosseum
- Have your host at your side until you enter the Colosseum
- Use your digital ticket to gain entry to the structure
The Colosseum in Rome had over 80 entrances and could accommodate around 50,000 spectators. The structure was built for three reasons, as a gift to the Roman Citizens from the Flavian Dynasty to increase their popularity, to stage various forms of entertainment, and of course to showcase Roman engineering techniques to the world.
Festivals, as well as games, could last up to 100 days within the Colosseum. Whilst inside the structure, you will encounter many picture-perfect moments that are not to be missed when visiting the Eternal City, Rome.
- Escorted entrance
- Priority access to Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the upper level exit of the colosseum Metro station. There you'll be greeted by out hosts wearing purple Crown Tours shirts. Customers are required to arrive 15 minutes in advance of the activity for check in. Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶