Rome: Private Full-Day Panoramic Bike Tour
- See the landmark attractions of Rome by bike on a private tour
- Cycle through St. Peter's Square
- Learn some of the 3,000-year history of Rome as you pedal around the city
- Enjoy panoramic city views from Pincio, Aventino and Gianicolo hills
Throw a coin in the baroque Trevi Fountain. Then, continue to Piazza di Spagna to admire the graceful Spanish Steps leading up to Piazza Trinità dei Monti and the Trinità dei Monti church. Pedal past the white Villa Borghese on Pincian Hill, admiring views from the Pincio observation point. Next, go to Piazza del Popolo (“People’s Square”), just inside the Aurelian Walls. Admire the well-preserved Pantheon from the Roman Republic and the Baroque buildings of Piazza Navona, built on the site of the Stadium of Domitian.
Ride through the old medieval market of Campo de' Fiori. Then, cross the River Tiber to the Trastevere. Continue to St. Peter’s Square via the Castel Sant'Angelo. Along the way, admire the domes of Rome from the Janiculum. Then, explore the former Jewish Ghetto of Rome. Continue to the Theater of Marcellus, built in the closing years of the Roman Republic. End your tour with a visit to Campidoglio (Capitoline Hill), one of the “7 Hills of Rome” with views of the Forum and former Campus Martius.
- High quality trekking bike
- Tour leader
- Free bike seat for infants 0-4 years-old
- Museum entrance fees
- Lunch for infants 0-4 years-old (maximum of EUR 15 to be paid on the spot)
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Infants should be strictly booked with no less than 2 adults
• Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the tour starts
• Don’t forget to bring an identification document for each participant
• Tours operate rain or shine, please dress appropriately
• Please note that the total duration of the tour is flexible and adjustable according to the group's average speed. In any case, the total tour duration should not exceed a maximum of 7 hours and 30 minutes.
• All customers 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
• Each child using a tag-along or a bike seat must be accompanied by an adult