Skip-the-Ticket-Line Colosseum & Vatican Museums Combo Tour
- Save time with skip-the-ticket-line entrance to the Colosseum
- Discover ancient Rome at the Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum
- Explore the art collection at the Vatican Museums with an art historian
- Enjoy the exclusive privilege entrance to St. Peter's Basilica. The Basilica can be visit at your own pace
After the morning tour, there will be a break for lunch (at your own expense).
Meet your guide in Vatican City for a tour of the Vatican Museums. Marvel at the spectacular art that has been collected or commissioned by popes through the centuries.
The collection includes works by Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo and other artists of the Italian Renaissance. Visit the Sistine Chapel and then enjoy direct access to St. Peter’s Basilica, and explore it on your own.
- Entrance fees
- Skip-the-ticket-line entry
- Headset so you can hear the guide clearly
- Professional art historian guide
- Food and drinks
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point for the Colosseum tour is Via della Polveriera, 11, on top of the Colosseum metro station. Cross the small pedestrian bridge facing the Colosseum and the office is about 300 feet from there. The meeting point for the Vatican Museums tour is Via Leone IV n.6 The tour reservations have strict timing. If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again, as per the no-show rules. The Colosseum Tour starts at 9:30 AM (please be there 30 minutes in advance) and the Vatican Museum Tours starts at 2:00 PM (please be there 15 minutes in advance).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Selfie sticks
- Alcohol and drugs
- Sprays or Aerosols
• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
• Proper dress is required to enter places of worship and the Vatican Museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed and men and women need to ensure that knees and shoulders are covered. You risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
• A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required.
• A moderate amount of walking is involved.
• The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• The children's discount applies only with a valid ID card.
• You cannot enter the Colosseum with large bags, backpacks or suitcases. You may bring a small bag, but there is no cloakroom service to accommodate large items.
• Selfie sticks cannot be used inside the Colosseum for security reasons.
• Please bring photographic ID for the security check into the Colosseum.