Rome: Da Vinci Experience and St. Peter's Basilica Entrance
- Admire the most important Catholic church in the world
- Marvel at art and architectural features by Bernini, Michelangelo and more
- Marvel at original creations by Leonardo da Vinci
- Enjoy an interactive journey through the life and times of da Vinci
At the Leonardo da Vinci Experience, discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci, the artist, engineer, sculptor, architect, and scientist. Admire a full-sized reproduction of The Last Supper, the controversial painting in Dan Brown's novel, The Da Vinci Code. Learn all about da Vinci's surprising history as an inventor of flying machines, robots, submarines, underwater breathing equipment.
Later, explore one of the largest churches in the world, St. Peter’s Basilica, at your own pace. Discover personal flourishes by some of the world's best architects, including Raphael and Michelangelo. Inside, you can also admire art pieces such as Michelangelo's Pietà, Bernini's Baldacchino, and many more.
- Entrance to the Leonardo da Vinci Experience with audioguide
- Reserved entrance to St. Peter's Basilica and downloadable audioguide
- Entrance to the Dome
- Guided tour