Rome: Countryside Walking Tour and Cooking Class with Wine
- Immerse yourself in the charm of Rome’s Appian Way
- See ruins from Ancient Rome as you forage for ingredients
- Learn how to cook delicious Italian dishes using traditional recipes
- Dine on freshly prepared pasta, accompanied with local wine and beer
- Get a better appreciation and understanding of Italian cuisine
Once you have worked up a bit of an appetite, it’s time for the cooking class. Using recipes passed down thorough generations, and high-quality ingredients, learn how to cook a selection of Italian dishes. Under the guidance of your instructor, prepare fresh pasta, pesto, sauce, and a delicious dessert, as you gain a better understanding of traditional Italian cooking.
When the food is ready, sit down to enjoy your meal paired with two local wines, one craft beer, and homemade liquor. At the end of an unforgettable experience, receive a recipe collection to take home with you and an invitation to be part of an online cooking community.
- Appian Way entrance fee
- Cooking equipment and apron
- Tea, wine, beer, and liquor
- Recipe collection
- People with mobility impairments