Colosseum and Ancient Rome Family Tour for Kids
- Make history fun on a child-friendly tour of Ancient Rome
- Skip the long lines to the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Take part in treasure hunts and other fun activities
Follow in the footsteps of emperors and the fearless gladiators who went into battle with wild animals at the mighty Colosseum. Skip the long lines to the magnificent amphitheater and hear fascinating stories about the entertainments that took place to delight the emperors and roaring crowds.
Walk along the same roads as Roman citizens at the ruins of the Roman Forum. Marvel at the remains of the temples and ancient courthouses. See the Imperial Palace and the altar of Julius Caesar, along with the Arch of Constantine and Arch of Titus.
Take part in treasure hunts and other interactive activities, and see 3D reconstructions of the buildings to bring them back to life.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Child-friendly local guide
- Prize for the kids
- Small group tour of no more than 12 people per group
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the newsagents in front of the ground level exit of the Colosseum metro station, Via dei Fori Imperiali, 21 00184, Rome. Your guide will be holding a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
• This tour takes place at 08:20 AM and 1:30 PM in the winter or at 3:00 PM in the summer
• The tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Wear comfortable shoes