Rome for Kids: City Quiz Tour in German
- Visit Capitol Square, the Pantheon, and Piazza Navona
- Take part a fun quiz as you hear stories about Rome's rich history
- Listen to you guide as they tell you interesting facts while you wander the famous streets of Rome
Discover Rome by visiting 3 of the city's most important places, Capitol Square, the Pantheon, and Piazza Navona. Listen to quiz questions at each stop that have to be answered at the end of the tour.
Listen as your tour guide explains the important history of Rome, with special care taken to make sure younger listeners are entertained. Explore this fascinating city in a unique and interactive way.
- Ice cream and souvenir
- Guided tour in German
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
• Comfortable footwear and sunscreen are recommended.
• You are very welcome to bring water bottles, which can be refilled at the public wells in the city.