Rome: 4-hour Twilight Trastevere Food Tour
- If you were shooting a movie in Rome, the iconic trattoria, Da Enzo al 29 would be your location of choice and their award-winning food isn’t half-bad
- Tasting wine in Spirito di Vino’s wine cellar that is 150 years older than the Colosseum is not your run-of-the-mill experience
- Fulfil your childhood dream with a visit to Rome’s famous family-owned cookie factory
- Visit Trastevere’s King of Porchetta, Piero Iacozzilli, and taste his mouthwatering roast pork
On this guided 4-hour walking food tour we explore this photogenic neighborhood by night. You’ll sample a sumptuous blend of Italian classics like pizza and pasta, real Roman street food, lesser-known meats and cheeses, and amazing wine in a secret cellar – its history will blow you away. Few activities in Rome deliver as many hidden surprises and enchanting moments as this, so be sure to join us for an unforgettable night in one of our favourite neighborhoods in Rome. Take advantage of Rome’s vibrant nightlife by walking through the streets of Trastevere with a local.
- Small-group tour
- English-speaking guide
- 13 samples at 7 locations
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional drinks
Prepare for the activity
The group will meet in front of the Church of San Bartolomeo all’Isola on the Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina). The guide will be waiting by the monument with the cross on top in the center of the Piazza di San Bartolomeo all’Isola. The piazza is opposite the pharmacy and the hospital of Fatebenefratelli. Next to the piazza, there is a bar called Tiberino, located at Via di Ponte Quattro Capi 18 Look for the guide who will have a notebook/Eating Italy sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Travelers should have a moderate level of physical fitness as some walking is involved.