Rome: 3-Hour Small Group Segway Tour
- See the sights of Rome on a guided Segway tour
- Cruise by iconic attractions such as the Coliseum and the Pantheon
- Experience Rome from a different perspective on your 2-wheeled transporter
Your 3-hour small group tour begins at Piazzale Flaminio right inside the entry gates to villa borghese, where you’ll have the opportunity to get comfortable with your futuristic vehicle.
Head out with your guide on a route that takes you to see the major highlights of the city's historic center, from the monuments of Ancient Rome to those of the Roman Theatrical Baroque.
Cruise by iconic monuments, including the Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain, and the Coliseum. Traveling by Segway means that you can cover longer distances in comfort than is possible on foot.
The tour is perfect for families, first-time visitors to the Eternal City, and also experienced travelers who wish to enjoy Rome in a different way.
- Private guide
- Reservation fee
- Segway rental
- Children under 16 years
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
• Note that at least 2 participants are required for this tour to operate. There is a maximum of 6 participants per tour
• Participants must be a minimum of 16 years old
• Dress Code: comfortable