Rome: Public Papal Audience
- Experience heightened emotions during a public audience with Pope Francis
- Join devoted Catholics from around the world
- Take part in one of the most spiritual traditions in the world
- Enjoy quiet moments to pray or reflect
Pope Francis and the Cardinals will pass through the crowd to reach the stage and then greet and bless people in different languages, with hymns and homilies.
With reserved pre-booked tickets for this extremely popular event, a coordinator will help you access the best possible seats as well as an audio device. The Audience may be celebrated in the majestic venue of St. Peter’s Square or in the dedicated Nervi Hall, according to Vatican schedule. In St. Peter's Square, you will also walk close to the monumental Castel Sant'Angelo and along Via della Conciliazione, in order to reach St. Peter's in the background and pass the security check-points to the Vatican City.
The coordinator will tell you the stories and the secrets of the Vatican, suggest where to sit and help you have a smooth arrival despite the crowds. Then, at the end of the Audience, about 11:30-11:45 am, you will meet the coordinator again in Via della Conciliazione 48, with a refreshing complimentary bottle of water and to return the audio device.
Papal Audience tickets are free but are in very high demand. Planning your own arrival to this event could be very difficult. Book in advance with this tour to ensure you get to take part in this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
You may also choose to combine this special morning with an afternoon visit of the nearby charming Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums, or of the other icon of Rome: the Colosseum.
- Booking and pickup of the Papal Audience tickets
- Guaranteed admission to the Audience
- Professional coordinator
- Entrance tickets with skip the line to Archaeological Area
- Tips and personal expenses
- Hotel pickup service
Prepare for the activity
• This tour can only take place during the Holy Father's stay at the Vatican.
• There is no guide on this tour, so there is no commentary given in your language (the language selection is necessary to exclusively coordinate the groups).