Private Tour of Rome's "Piazze" + Ara Pacis Museum
- Experience the magic of Rome’s most iconic monuments and squares
- Visit Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and Piazza di Spagna following your expert guide
- Toss a coin into the Trevi Fountain to ensure your return to the Eternal City
- Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket to the great Ara Pacis Museum
You'll then see the Pantheon, a striking 2,000-year-old temple, now a church, that also represents the best preserved of Rome’s ancient monuments, and one of the most influential buildings in the western world. This tour can't skip the wonderful Trevi Fountain: A flamboyant baroque ensemble of mythical figures, and wild horses, that takes up the entire side of the 17th-century Palazzo Poli. Don't forget what the legend says: throw a coin with your back facing the fountain, and you'll come back to Rome, sooner or later!
Of course, your guide will show you Piazza di Spagna, with its very famous Spanish Steps (Scalinata della Trinità dei Monti). You will then have the chance to enjoy Ara Pacis Museum at your own pace. This was the first architectural space to be created in the historical center of Rome following the end of the Fascist era. Discover its rooms and secrets, and travel back in time.
- Tour of the "Piazze" led by an expert guide
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Ara Pacis Museum
- Food and drinks
- Guidance during the visit to the museum
Prepare for the activity
• Please note that only the "external" part of this tour will be led by an expert guide. The visit to the Ara Pacis Museum is not guided