Positano and Amalfi Coast Day Trip from Rome
- Catch the high speed train from Rome to the Amalfi Coast
- Discover one of the most beautiful coastlines in Italy
- Wander the narrow streets of Positano
- Admire the typical Mediterranean architecture of Amalfi
- Relax on the beach and soak up the rays of the sun
Head to the enchanting town of Positano, considered one of the most beautiful villages in the south of Italy. Wander the narrow streets as they spill down the hill to the colorful harbor, and find some of the unique products to purchase in the many souvenir stores.
Get a taste of southern Italy at Amalfi, where the typical Mediterranean architecture will enchant with its characteristic white houses, one piled upon another.
- High-speed train transfers: Rome-Naples-Rome
- Minivan at your disposal to visit Positano and Amalfi from and to Naples Train Station
- Entrance tickets
- Tips and personal items
- Pick-up service from hotels in Rome
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags