From Rome: Round-Trip Transfer to Pompeii and its Ruins
- Visit the UNESCO listed archeological site of Pompeii
- Discover the history of Pompeii learn about the fateful volcanic eruption in 79 A.D.
- Take a panoramic tour of Naples from the comfort of your bus
Upon arrival at Pompeii, explore this UNESCO World Heritage site at your own pace on a self-guided tour. Walk along the ancient streets of the well-preserved ruins for a glimpse into the lives of ancient Romans. In the afternoon, join the tour leader at the meeting point and relax on the return journey to Rome.
- Round-trip transfer from Rome to Pompeii
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Tour leader
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Pompeii
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point in front of Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri near metro A line stop Piazza della Repubblica and Termini Station (metro A and B). Reach the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure, the activity starts at 07:30 am, late arrivals cannot be accommodated.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Wear comfortable shoes