Fiumicino Airport: Shared Luxury Transfer to/from Rome
- Take the worry out of your arrival or departure from Fiumicino Airport
- Save money on expensive taxis with a 1-way shared transfer
- Travel by luxury Mercedes-Benz minivan
For arrival transfers, your driver will wait for you at the designated meeting point at the airport. They will be holding a sign with your name on it for ease of contact. Relax in the knowledge that if you are delayed at baggage claim, you can be put on the next available shuttle. For departure transfers, it is recommended that you book the service 3 hours before your flight. Avoid the need to book a taxi at the last minute and the stress of discovering that none are available!
Benefit from a service that runs 7 days a week for your convenience, and is operated by experienced and qualified drivers.
- 1-way transfer
- Pick-up from inside the terminal at Fiumicino Airport
- Baby and child seats, available on request at time of booking
Prepare for the activity
For arrival transfers, meet your driver inside the arrivals terminal at Fiumicino Airport. They will be waiting between Meeting Point 2 and Meeting point 3. For departure transfers, your driver will pick you up from your hotel within the Aurelian Walls of Rome.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Make your own way to the meeting point. If you arrive late, you will be put on the earliest available shuttle
• No refunds for missed or delayed flights. There is a service recovery option that means you will be offered a place on the next available shuttle. If you choose not to take this option, you are not entitled to a refund
• This service is only available for hotels within the Aurelian Walls of Rome
• After collecting your luggage, pass through the sliding glass door. You will find your driver at the arrival terminal meeting point. In case you're delayed, if possible, the driver will wait for the customers up to an 1.5 hours from the landing of your flight
You might also like...
Product ID: 130977