Rome: 3-Hour Chauffeured Tour in a Vintage Fiat 500
- Explore the historic streets of Rome in a vintage Fiat 500
- Gain access to areas that large tour buses can't reach
- Enjoy sights such as the Colosseum, Arch of Constantine, and Circus Maximus
Take advantage of the compact size and soft-top roof of your Fiat 500 as you embark on your exclusive tour. Weave through the ancient streets of Rome to see the Colosseum, Arch of Constantine and Circus Maximus. Marvel at the secret keyhole of Aventine Hill and the charming Piazza dei Cavalieri di Malta. Drive along the Lungotevere, following the banks of the River Tiber, and cross into the neighborhood of Trastevere, where the narrow cobblestone streets deter most cars – but not your Fiat 500!
Stop for photos or absorb the splendor of the city while enjoying a cappuccino or two, whenever you feel like it; you are the boss. Throughout the tour, your guide will offer brief explanations of the historical sites and provide the most important advice of all: where to find the best gelato (Italian-style ice cream) in Rome.
- 3-hour panoramic tour in Vintage FIAT 500 car with chauffeur
- 1 coffee/cappuccino.
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Please note that the precise itinerary might alter due to traffic or unforeseeable public events.