Dark Heart of Rome - Facts, Legend & Mystery Walking Tour
- Enjoy Rome's only night-time tour and discover the dark heart of the city
- See sites and hear stories you would never hear on any other tour
- Experience the Eternal City at its most beautiful, lit up by night
- Walk in the shadows of Rome's mysterious legends and spooky myths
Your guide will bring the Eternal City’s most enthralling historical and supernatural mysteries to life in a highly entertaining and informative tour. You will stroll along winding lanes in the city's historic center and hear ghostly tales that form part of a lesser-known history of Rome.
Departing from Sant'Andrea Della Valle Church, you will walk in the shadows of sights such as the Campo de Fiori, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, Via del Governo Vecchio, Via Giulia, Piazza Farnese, and Castel Sant'Angelo. Prepare to be a little spooked, but expect to be highly entertained!
- Evening city tour
- English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Meet on the steps of the Church of Sant'Andrea della Valle, located on Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, about 150 meters from Largo di Torre Argentina, on the left hand side heading towards the Tiber River. The church is located right next to Piazza Vidoni and Piazza Sant’Andrea della Valle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
• The tour provider is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our tours.
• Likewise, pushchairs or strollers cannot be accommodated.
• Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time and present your tour voucher to the tour coordinator/guide.