Rome: Bike Rental
- Rent a bicycle and discover the city center of Rome
- Cycle through Rome and spare your feet
- Cover lots of space in a short amount of time
- Discover the beautiful parks such as Villa Borghese, Caffarella, Appia Antica and Aqueducts Park
You can choose from a high quality mountain bike, trekking bike, or electric bike with built-in high quality components to make your ride enjoyable and safe.
There are lighter bike frames for easier pedaling, shifts (Shimano Deore LX/XT) for choosing the perfect gear with absolute precision and speed, brakes (Deore XT or Avid Single Digit), forks, and suspensions for better control on any kind of surface. This will make your ride down the cobblestone roads or along the uneven ancient Appian Way an easy, safe and fully enjoyable experience.
- Abus U-Lock
- Tube repair kit
- Smartphone holder
Prepare for the activity
• When you go to collect your bike, you will have to fill out and sign a responsibility form
• To complete the responsibility form, you will need your ID (passport, ID card or driver's license) and, for all models except trekking bikes, credit card (pre-paid credit cards not accepted)
• A day of rental is intended to match the local partner's opening hours (10 AM-8 PM between April 1 and October 31, and 10 AM-7 PM between November 1 and March 31)