Colosseum 1-Hour Skip-the-Line Tour
- Skip the long lines to the Colosseum
- Learn about Ancient Rome from your guide
- Enjoy unlimited free time inside the Colosseum after your guided tour
Journey back to the days of the Flavian dynasty and hear how they built the world's largest amphitheater to showcase Roman engineering techniques and as a stage for popular entertainments and games. Walk through the arena with your guide as they explain the history of the monument and the people behind it.
Hear tales of gladiators who gallantly entertained the crowds, separate fact from fiction and more. Then, get as much time as you like to explore within the permitted sections on your own.
- Skip-the-line entrance fee
- 1-hour guided tour
When you get there
The meeting point will be directly outside the Colosseo Metro station (B line) downstairs. There will be a green kiosk where you will meet your representative who will be holding a purple sign with "Crown Tours" written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• No suitcase compartment available