Chichen Itzá Guided Tour With Transfer Options
Pickup includedAt the lobby of your accommodation.
- Discover the most important archaeological site in the Yucatan
- Go for a purifying swim in a sacred "cenote" of the Maya civilization
- Stroll around the colonial city center of Valladolid
Visit the ecotourism center of Suytun and its sacred cenote (sinkhole) to refresh yourself with a purifying bath in the holy waters. Enjoy a buffet lunch at the restaurant at Suytun before making your way to Chichen Itzá. Take a guided tour of the ceremonial site and listen to an informed commentary about the ancient Maya civilization.
Enjoy some free time to explore by yourself. Then, stop in the colonial center of Valladolid before getting dropped off at your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Yucatan State Tax for Chichen Itza at 20 USD per person, payable at check-in
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Other drinks
- Wheelchair users