Singapore: River Safari Experience with Hotel Pickup
Pickup included• Complimentary pickup is provided from major hotels in the city area unless otherwise stated • Pickup begins between 30 and 45-minutes prior to the tour starting time, depending on your hotel location • You must contact the local service provider at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your exact pickup point at least 24-hours prior to your tour date
- Explore the world's river habitats at the River Safari in Singapore
- Meet the giant pandas of the Giant Panda Forest
- Discover the deepest river in the world
- See a giant puffer fish and the earth's smallest crocodile
- Hop onboard a boat and meet the wildlife of the Amazon River
Explore 8 river habitats, from the mighty Mississippi to the majestic Yangtze, and enjoy rare encounters with river giants and megafish. Stroll through freshwater galleries and enter walk-through exhibits to learn about the fascinating flora and fauna of river habitats.
Catch giant pandas Kai Kai and Jia Jia at the Giant Panda Forest, the largest panda exhibit in Southeast Asia. Travel down the Amazon River and be amazed by the world's largest freshwater aquarium at the Amazon Flooded Forest.
The River is calling.... begin your journey of discovery at River Safari today.
- Admission to the River Safari
- Hotel pickup
Prepare for the activity
• Guests who do not advise any pickup location information are required to make their own way to the tour coordination centre located at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel (392 Havelock Road Singapore 169663) • Please arrive at the meeting point 10-minutes before the tour departure timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• The boat ride duration is 10 minutes
• The boat ride is subject to availability and will not operate during bad weather such as rain, lightning, and thunder
• The minimum height for the boat ride is 1.06 meters and children between 1.06 meters and 1.35 meters must be accompanied by an adult