Singapore Zoo: River Safari Admission Ticket
- Embark on an unforgettable boat adventure into a mysterious river wilderness
- Step into the world's largest freshwater aquarium
- Watch the lovable capybaras at the new animal presentation, Once Upon A River
Explore the world's longest rivers, from the Nile to the Yangtze and Amazon. Discover how deep Africa's Congo River runs and learn the religious significance of the Ganges in India. Investigate the endangered species of North America's Mississippi River. Venture into the floating villages of Asia's Mekong.
Learn more about the river systems in Australia and see what it's like to cruise through a rainforest on the Amazon River Quest. Go deep into the lungs of the Earth at the Flooded Forest. There's no shortage of fun and discovery to be had at River Safari Singapore.
- 1-day entrance to River Safari Singapore
- 2 boat rides: Amazon River Quest and River Safari Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Redeem your ticket at the self-printing kiosk located beside the ticketing counter at the entrance, or proceed to ticket counters 3-8 at the River Safari: 80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The boat ride is subject to available seating, arranged on a first-come, first-served basis, and contingent on suitable weather conditions