Rio de Janeiro: Sunset Sailing Tour
Pickup optionalHotel pickup is available in the areas described in Rio de Janeiro's South Zone and Center. You will be picked up at your hotel and taken to the marina. Your driver will wait for you in your hotel lobby. Please be ready 15 minutes before the pickup time.
- Delight in spectacular views of Rio de Janeiro from the sea
- Explore the sights in Guanabara Bay, and admire the sunset over the city
- Embark on an exclusive small group activity for no more than 10 people
- Benefit from complete onboard service with freshly-made drinks and snacks
- Treat yourself to a private tour for a truly romantic experience
Set sail from Marina da Glória and pass by 3 fortresses — São José, Lage, and Santa Cruz — on your way to Boa Viagem Island in Niterói. Cruise past Oscar Niemeyer's striking Niterói Museum of Contemporary Art and enjoy the views in Guanabara Bay.
Then, sit back and appreciate the sunset over the city of Rio de Janeiro. Delight in scenic views of the city's most famous landmarks, such as Sugar Loaf Mountain and Christ the Redeemer, as the sun sets on the horizon.
Throughout the tour, relax with drinks on board, such as the famous Brazilian cocktail Caipirinha, beer, and sparkling white wine. The tour concludes back at the marina in Glória. Hotel pickup and drop-off options are available.
- Professional sailing crew
- Sparkling white wine
- Beer (Heineken and Budweiser)
- Soft drinks
- Snacks and finger food
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless option selected)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Marina da Glória, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, S/N - Glória, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20021-140, Brazil. One of the local partner's team members will meet you at the security gate at Marina da Glória. They will be wearing a white shirt with the local partner's name on it. After meeting you, they will take you to their boat called "Chama" located at A2 Pier.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
• Please arrive at the meeting point in the Marina da Glória 15 minutes before the tour starts. The marina has a large and comfortable structure for you to wait in before the tour starts