Rio de Janeiro: Shuttle Transfer to Paraty
Pickup includedYour hotel in Paraty
- Take the worry out of your arrival in Rio de Janeiro
- Avoid the hassle of the public transport with heavy bags
- Enjoy punctual service without long waits
Book your shared transfer in advance and arrive safely at Paraty without the inconvenience of the public transport network or the expense of a last-minute taxi ride. Relax in the safety and comfort of a licensed, air-conditioned vehicle driven by a professional driver.
From Rio Airports to Paraty, the service runs 365 days a year and the departures are available from 8 AM-9 PM. Your driver will be holding a sign with your name on it at the meeting point in the international arrivals hall.
From Rio South Zone Hotels to Paraty, the service runs 365 days a year and the departures are available at 8:30 AM, 12:30 PM or 5 PM.
From Paraty to Rio, the service runs 365 days a year and the departures are available at 8:30 AM or 12:30 PM.
- 1-way shared shuttle transfer between Galeão International Airport-GIG, Santos Dumont Airport-SDU, or Rio de Janeiro South Zone hotels and your hotel in Paraty, or vice versa, depending on the option chosen
- Local Portuguese-speaking driver
- Food and beverages
- Optional gratuities
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
• The vehicles will be defined according to the availability of the day, and as such, it is not possible to choose the type of vehicle.
• At the time of booking, you need to have the following details: airline, flight number, arrival time, and hotel name and address in Paraty.