Ginga Tropical: Brazilian Roots Shows with Optional Dinner
Pickup includedMost hotels in São Conrado, Ipanema, Leblon and Copacabana
- Soak-up the fun at the newest show in Rio
- Get to know many kinds of Brazilian dance styles
- Enjoy an interactive dance experience
After your hotel pick-up, if you choose the show with dinner option, you will arrive at a traditional Barbecue Dinner, all you can eat style. Brazilian Churrascarias (barbecue places) offer a wide variety of sides and alternative options. In case you decide to stick with a vegetarian option, you will still leave delighted. For those who preferred the show only option, they will be picked up at their hotels before heading to the show by bus.
You will get to know every Brazilian region through dance performance and clothing. Ginga Tropical: Brazilian roots combines diversity and culture with The Journal of Theatre, the Northeast, the Amazon and the Pampas with its Folklore, Bahia with their mystical rituals and Rio de Janeiro with its incomparable bohemian Lapa, their dance halls and their legendary Tricksters.
A breathtaking show, with fantastic drummers and beautiful Mulatas dressed in outstanding carnival costumes. Even when you think that the show is close to the end, you may be surprised with interactive dancers. It’s time to shake your hips, so don’t be shy because the show must go on!
- Pick-up and drop off at most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana (south zone)
- Tickets to the show
- Professional tour guide
- Barbecue dinner (if option selected)
- Food and beverages
Prepare for the activity
• Please keep an eye on your e-mail inbox as you'll receive the exact time of your pick-up or alternative meeting point in case your hotel is outside the pick-up zone. Should you not receive any contact or book your tour for the next day, you may also call to check directly with the Customer service team.