From Cruise Port Pier Mauá: Rio Full Day Highlights Tour
- Enjoy pickup and drop-off in front of the Cruise Terminal Pier Mauá
- Choose between different options of tourist attractions combinations and times
- Explore the highlights of Rio in one day
Next, maybe drive past the legendary Maracanã soccer stadium and head to Sambódromo, the location of Rio's exciting Carnaval. Visit the distinctive Metropolitan Cathedral, a modern structure that is influenced by Mayan pyramids. Check out the brightly colored tiles of the world-famous Selarón Steps, one of Rio's most distinctive landmarks. Then, head to a local steakhouse to enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch (if option selected).
After lunch, make an optional final trip to Sugarloaf Mountain. Ride the cable cars to the top of Sugarloaf, reaching a height of 1,295 feet (395 m). Conclude the tour with an exquisitely beautiful panorama of Rio de Janeiro. Return to the Cruise Terminal Pier Mauá.
- Pickup and drop-off from Cruise Terminal Pier Mauá
- Professional guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Tickets according to your option booked
- Buffet lunch (if option selected)
- Lunch (if option not selected, available to purchase)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Exit gate of Cruise Terminal Pier Mauá (next to the Kobra Graffiti Wall). The tour guide will be waiting to take the participants to the vehicle and begin the tour. Tour start time: 1 hour after the ship's arrival at the pier. The tour may start earlier if all participants meet the tour guide before the expected time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• The tour will depart 1 hour after the ship's arrival at the pier - the tour may start earlier if all participants meet the tour guide before the expected time.
• The tour is subject to changes in order to guarantee return to the cruise ship on time.
• This tour operates rain or shine